Eduvision has designed an exclusive Career Planning Workshop for the students of schools, colleges, and universities who are unclear about which career path they should choose to make a successful living. The workshop consists of a number of activities and interactive sessions which help in identifying and examining each student’s personality traits, interests, strengths, weaknesses, and abilities which ultimately help the students in planning their careers more professionally.
Eduvision Career Planning Workshop includes
- Assessment – Time tested and internationally standardized methods of psychological assessment enable a precise correlation of personality, abilities, potentials & their application in practical life.
- Group counseling – Engages students in creating a future that excites them, and to
- motivate them to explore their uniqueness.
- One to one session – Discuss personal, academic, familial issues individually
- Career Planning Report – Detailed career planning report of each student
- mentioning their traits, strengths, values and recommended careers (delivered after3 weeks)
Benefits of the Career Planning Workshop
- A positive contribution to the society through investing a batch of students with
- distinctively set goals and career paths
- A cutting edge value addition in the portfolio
- Competitive advantage for the organization as being sensitive towards modern
- Extended strategic partnership on career planning issues of students
Features of the Workshop
- One day Career Counseling workshop, 9am- 4pm
- 50-60 students per workshop
- Participants get to take away:
- Career Planning Report (on email; hard copies may be provided on request)
- Counselling Certificate
- Eduvision Membership